Friday, October 23, 2009

Fumbling towards a title

"Why bottomless salad?" you may ask. Or maybe you don't care, but you're here so you deserve some kind of explanation anyway.

Here are a few:

Well, I like salad. Lots of it.

In a more broad, metonymic sense, it also represents my love of food in general.

I'm hoping this will be kind of a metaphor for my new blog: mixed, delicious, fresh and enduring.

Most other blog titles were already taken, i.e. my first silly try: "Fumbling Towards Adulthood". I guess there are other fumblers out there. Turns out the writer of that blog is a girl (woman?) my age. Hmmm.

So...here we go again.

1 comment:

  1. I disapprove of the new url. Three esses in a row? What the shizz is that?

    Ok, fine, I'm over it. Looking forward to once again being privy to the thoughts coming out of that curly little head of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete